2 bed Ground Floor Flat for Sale
Vernon Avenue, Edgerton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of: £150,000
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Close to excellent amenities
- Spacious throughout
- Outside space
- Council Tax Band - B
ENTRANCE HALL The front door provides access to a useful porch area which is perfect for storing outdoor garments before entering the main apartment. A beautiful door with feature stained glass provides access to the other main rooms.
SITTING ROOM 14' 5" x 14' 0" (4.39m x 4.27m) approx. An extremely good size sitting room which is flooded with natural light courtesy of the feature curved window to the front. The sitting room is presented beautifully with light walls and contrasting blue carpet. The main focal point of the room is the pebble effect gas fire housed in a marble and wood surround creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
KITCHEN 14' 2" x 11' 10" (4.32m x 3.61m) approx. Having an abundance of wall and base cupboards along with a full larder cupboard. The kitchen is bright and clean and benefits from plenty of space for a range of free standing appliances and plumbing for a washing machine. Ceramic tiled flooring compliments the kitchen and is easy to maintain.
BEDROOM 1 14' 0" x 11' 0" (4.27m x 3.35m) approx. Located to the front of the property, a double sized bedroom with plenty of space for a range of bedroom furniture.
BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 9' 10" (3.66m x 3m) approx. Another fantastic size double bedroom. This bedroom is currently utilised as a dining room therefore offers the prospective purchaser a range of options based on your needs.
SHOWER ROOM A walk in and open plan shower/wet room. Presented in modern neutral tones and mainly tiled for easy maintenance with laminate to the floor. Currently comprising large walk in shower with disabled access and hand rails, wash basin and W.C. A large obscured glass window makes this room particularly light and airy.
OUTSIDE Rarely do apartments have private outside space. Our apartment has a private front garden which is mainly laid to patio therefore easy to maintain and a real sun trap! This is the perfect area to sit and read a book and watch the world go by. A ramp leads up to the front door providing easy and accessible access.
Also to the rear of the property there is a cellar door under the stairs which is very useful for outdoor storage.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.