- Amazing far reaching views
- Large room sizes
- 3 bedrooms
- Private location
- Council Tax Band - B
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
PORCH A useful area to store outdoor garments before entering the main home.
DINING KITCHEN 20' 2" x 13' 9" (6.15m x 4.19m) approx. A huge dining kitchen boasting wonderful high ceilings. The kitchen has an abundance of wooden wall and base cabinets with chrome handles and grey tiling to the walls. There is a double oven, electric hob with stylish stainless steel extractor above and also benefits from integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the dining area.
The dining area is flooded with natural light courtesy of the large front facing window and can comfortably house an 8 seater dining suite creating the perfect area for entertaining family and friends. Double doors lead through to the lounge further enhancing the social aspect of these wonderful rooms.
LOUNGE 14' 8" x 13' 9" (4.47m x 4.19m) approx. A very impressive lounge with stunning far reaching views as far as the eye can see. The lounge has stunning high coved ceilings and beautiful period fireplace with feature marble surround. A blissful room in which to relax.
HALLWAY An impressive entrance hallway with grand staircase rising to the first floor.
CELLAR 12' 8" x 10' 1" (3.86m x 3.07m) approx. The cellar is an excellent space. Our vendor has fully tanked the room making this space completely usable and very versatile. There is a window and electricity supply.
BEDROOM 1 14' 0" x 13' 8" (4.27m x 4.17m) approx. A very good size double bedroom again with the aforementioned high ceilings and large window creating a light and airy feel. There is plenty of space for a range of bedroom furniture.
BEDROOM 2 14' 0" x 13' 9" (4.27m x 4.19m) approx. Again a very good size double bedroom. This bedroom is located to the rear of the property therefore takes advantage of the amazing far reaching views which are framed through the large window. A built in wardrobe provides useful storage and maximises the space on offer.
BEDROOM 3 8' 7" x 7' 7" (2.62m x 2.31m) approx. Situated to the rear of the property taking advantage of the stunning views once more. This room is a single size and perfect for a children's bedroom.
BATHROOM Four piece suite comprising of wash basin, W.C., bath and separate shower. The bathroom is clean and bright and part tiled for easy maintenance.
ATTIC 20' 4" x 11' 4" (6.2m x 3.45m) approx. Accessed via a loft ladder. This area is partially boarded and carpeted. It has an electric light and is fully insulated.
EXTERIOR The property is located down a private lane which provides access to the neighbouring properties. There is a patio area to the front and to the rear there is another patio area - perfect for a table and chairs and gazing at the views for hours on end.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Property tenure - Leasehold
Years left on the lease - 873
Ground rent cost per year - £1.80
No service charges
There is gas central heating throughout the property, except the attic space.
All external windows are double glazed.
*These details have been provided by the seller
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.