- Detached true bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Stunning views
- Fantastic location
- BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BEFORE 11TH JULY
- Council Tax Band - D
The bedrooms are both double in size. The principal bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space and the large window frames the outstanding panoramic scenery. The second bedroom is located to the front of the property and has space for a range of bedroom furniture. The house bathroom benefits from a bath with electric shower over, wash basin, W.C and a large storage cupboard. There is the potential to extend into the loft (STP).
Externally there is a large driveway which would provide parking for a number of vehicles and double garage. To the front of the property is a pretty lawned garden area, perfect for sitting out and fringed with mature shrubs. To the rear the views are simply awe inspiring, surrounded by nothing but treetops and nature privacy is assured in this stunning location. The field and garden areas measure approximately 2/3 acre and therefore offers the prospective purchaser huge scope to create a garden of your dreams. Having woodland walks from your doorstep, this property simply does have it all. A cellar can also be found to the exterior which leads underneath the property and houses the central heating boiler.
The attractive village of Shelley was North of England winner of village of the year, 2nd place nationally. It lies on the A636 within easy commuting distance of Huddersfield, Wakefield, Leeds and Sheffield. The M1 and East Coast Mainline can be reached in nearby Wakefield.
The predominantly residential village sits within a rural setting, with a village hall, small village first school, from which children would then go on to Kirkburton Middle School and then transfer to the highly regarded Shelley College which offers post 16 education. Well serviced by pubs, sports clubs and shops, and with excellent bus routes this is a very sought after location.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.