- 4 Bedroom Extended Family Home
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Available NOW!
- BOND £2,070
- Council Tax Band C
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
The garden room forms part of 3 generous reception rooms which the property appreciates which are in addition to the family kitchen, decorated in pastel shades with white cabinets.
The property appreciates the benefits of a dry wine cellar.
The first floor landing leads to four bedrooms, three of which are arranged with fitted furniture and the fourth, which could be used as a home study all have use of the house bathroom. Furnished with a suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes a radiator and towel radiator, ceiling spotlights, fully tiled walls, and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Externally the property resides in lovely gardens showcased perfectly by the accompanying photographs and also includes a garage and timber outbuilding with electrical supply and outside tap.
LOCATION Conveniently located close to the market town of Brighouse and a five minute drive from Huddersfield, well regarded schooling and local amenities, Fixby is a desirable location ideal for growing families. Benefiting from close proximity to motorway links, the property is set well back from Bradford Road. Huddersfield Grammar School is gained in under 5 miles and Queen Elizabeth Grammar School is around 20 miles from the property, along with other well regarded schools nearby.
A desirable location, betwixt two fabulous golf courses, Bradford Road is a well known address for its stately homes in which ours resides.
A large supermarket, restaurant and popular farm shop are within walking distance from the residence whilst further a field, the ideal positioning of Bradford road takes you to Halifax in only ten minutes.
Huddersfield is equipped with a popular train station which provides trains between Manchester and Liverpool in the North West and Newcastle and Middlesbrough in the North East and also to York, Scarborough and Hull via Leeds. There is also a train link between Brighouse & London arriving in approximately 2 hours 40 minutes.
COUNCIL TAX C
AGENTS NOTES Please note that not all the garden will be included for use by tenants and will be clearly segregated
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware
of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.