- 2 bedrooms plus loft room
- Beautifully presented
- Large garden
- Close to amenities
- Council Tax Band - A
DINING KITCHEN 14' 10" x 11' 5" (4.52m x 3.48m) approx. A clean and bright kitchen, having an abundance of wooden wall and base cabinets with contrasting work surface. There is a gas hob with electric oven below and stylish stainless steel extractor above. There is ample room for free standing appliances including fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. A family size dining suite fits comfortably providing the ideal space for entertaining.
LIVING ROOM 14' 10" x 10' 4" (4.52m x 3.15m) approx. The living room is simply stunning. Decorated with modern and stylish tones the room is flooded with natural light courtesy of the large double glazed window. The main focal point of the room is the striking feature Inglenook style fireplace with oak mantle above which creates a warm and inviting atmosphere to enjoy, sit and relax.
BEDROOM 1 14' 11" x 10' 4" (4.55m x 3.15m) approx. This is a good size double room which is decorated beautifully in modern soft grey tones. The room benefits from a full bank of large fitted sliding wardrobes with frosted and glass doors.
BEDROOM 2 8' 10" x 8' 7" (2.69m x 2.62m) approx. A good size single bedroom with plenty of room for wardrobes and other bedroom furniture. Neutrally presented with laminate flooring.
ATTIC ROOM 22' 6" x 6' 11" (6.86m x 2.11m) approx. The wow factor to this home. This enormous attic room offers a variety of uses and is the perfect place for a home office for those who need to work from home whilst not taking away the vital bedroom space. The room could also be used as a further bedroom if desired, teenage hideaway, home studio the possibilities are endless. The attic is flooded with natural light courtesy of the two large Velux sky lights.
BATHROOM 5' 8" x 5' 5" (1.73m x 1.65m) approx. A crisp and clean family bathroom. Partially tiled for easy maintenance, the bathroom comprises bath with shower over, floating wash hand basin and W.C.
EXTERIOR To the rear there is a beautiful fantastic size lawn garden which is completely flat, having fence boundaries creating the perfect recreational area for children and pets fringed with mature shrubs. There is ample space for numerous garden sheds providing an abundance of storage or perhaps outside bar area. There is a lovely patio area for a table and chairs which would be the perfect place to sit and enjoy a summer BBQ and gaze at the stunning far reaching views beyond the garden.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.