- 4 bedrooms
- Close to excellent transport links
- Scope to extend and develop
- Stunning views
- Council Tax Band - E
Brockholes railway station serves the village of Brockholes, near Huddersfield in West Yorkshire. It lies 4.25 miles away from Huddersfield on the Penistone Line operated by Northern Trains.
With excellent commuter links, Brockholes is surrounded by well regarded schooling which includes Brockholes CE(C) Junior and Infant School, a popular attractive Church School and a host of amenities which includes Devour, an Italian restaurant with a "Devour Twist!"
LOUNGE A fantastic size lounge flooded with natural light courtesy of the large double window which also frames stunning panoramic treetop views across the valley. There is a gas fire housed within a stone surround.
KITCHEN Fitted with a range of wall and base units and part tiled for easy maintenance. There is plumbing for a washing machine, fitted oven with 4 ring gas hob and sink with mixer tap. There is scope to knock through into the dining area to create one open plan sociable space should the prospective purchaser wish.
DINING AREA Having sliding door to the kitchen and large window which frames woodland views, the perfect place to dine whilst admiring the beautiful scenery.
BEDROOM 1 An extremely good size double bedroom situated towards the front of the property. Benefiting from a full bank of fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space.
BEDROOM 2 Another good size double bedroom situated towards the front of the property.
BATHROOM A good size family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, washbasin, and W.C. Part tiled for easy maintenance. There is a large storage cupboard which is perfect for housing towels and toiletries and also stores the hot water tank.
BEDROOM 3 Located on the ground floor this is again a good size double bedroom. As bedrooms 3 and 4 are located on the ground floor this offers extremely versatile accommodation and there is also access from the driveway to the ground floor offering the possibility to have separate living accommodation for perhaps dependent relatives.
BEDROOM 4 Located on the ground floor this is a good size single bedroom.
SEPERATE W.C. Located on the ground floor there is a W.C. with wash hand basin.
EXTERIOR Located on a large plot with a stunning woodland backdrop. There are gardens situated on split levels which take full advantage of the peace and tranquil setting where the only noise you will hear are the birds tweeting in the many surrounding trees offering a much more private setting. The different levels offer secret dining areas which would be perfect for alfresco dining.
Close to excellent amenities including Brockholes train station within walking distance, highly regarded schooling, and public footpaths on your doorstep.
GARAGE/DRIVEWAY/UNDERHOUSE STORAGE A large driveway that offers off-road parking for several vehicles and a double garage provides excellent storage space with an electricity supply.
Through the garage, there is a vast space that runs under the first floor of the property. This provides amazing scope and opportunity for the prospective purchaser to use their imagination and potential to extend and create further rooms as neighbouring properties have done so. This could include a utility room/home office area for those needing to work from home/gym/workshop - the possibilities are endless!
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.