- 3 Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Well presented rear lawned garden
- Spacious modern dining kitchen
- Contemporary house bathroom
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 11' 0" (3.99m x 3.35m) A beautiful inviting space decorated in soft neutral tones complimented by newly laid carpet, the room is bright and airy courtesy of a large front facing window.
KITCHEN 14' 1" x 9' 1" (4.29m x 2.77m) approx A sociable room having ample space for a 4/6 seater dining suite, however having an open plan aspect to the kitchen that is fitted with modern cabinets trimmed with chrome handles. The rolled edge work surfaces carry a four ring gas hob with oven beneath. A door leads out to the rear garden.
LANDING Offering access to the two bedrooms and bathroom, also access to the staircase which rises to the second floor.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 0" x 9' 1" (3.35m x 2.77m) approx A generous master bedroom that offers ample space for a range of free standing furniture. Again, neutrally presented with a large front facing window.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" reducing to 10' 1" x 9' 0" (3.96m x 2.74m) approx Overlooking the rear garden, this is also a double bedroom, having neutral décor and modern striped carpet.
OFFICE Located on the landing is an open plan office space with side window for natural light.
BATHROOM Contemporary house bathroom
BEDROOM THREE 24' 0" reducing to 11' x 8' 0" (7.32m x 2.44m) approx
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.