- Idyllic country surroundings
- Traditional stone property
- Many original features
- High quality furnishings throughout
- Sought after area
Two stairs lead to the 3 bedrooms with one leading to the main master suite. This large double master suite with a white modern ensuite has the added details of a Juliette balcony with french windows allowing far reaching uninterrupted country views. Following the 2nd stairs leads to another white suite modern shower room which accommodates the two further bedrooms. One used as an office to the rear of the property.
OUTSIDE This unique property settled in countryside having nature all around has the luxury of well managed 6 acres, natural borders and primarily used for agricultural purposes. This has the potential to be used for many land based sectors, equestrian been one. The garden flows towards the land with uninterrupted views, again with stone and wooden fencing. An additional barn is positioned in the manicured garden. Outside off road parking is attached to this property.
Flockton is a well regarded village that provides all required needs for a family and is also located close to many main attractions that includes the National Coal Mining Museum, Yorkshire Sculpture Park and Cannon Hall Farm covered by 'Springtime on the Farm'.
Known as a commuter village owing to the excellent proximity of the M1 motorway, the village of Flockton contains a newsagent/convenience store, a hairdressing salon, a junior school, a working men's club, a motorcycle shop, a church, two public houses and a fish and chip shop. Appreciated for a great community spirit, Flockton enjoys the benefits of a well regarded Doctors surgery and Flockton Church of England primary school.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.