- Secluded setting in Fixby backing onto woodland
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Annexe Potential
- Council Tax Band - C
Full link - https://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/planning-applications/search-for-planning-applications/detail.aspx?id=2022/92928 **
This is a traditional Victorian property, with a large modern extension. It has many original character features but could benefit in parts from further modernisation and has been priced to reflect this. This substantial 4, bedroom property, 3 of which are good doubles. Offering 3 reception rooms which include a fabulous garden room with the modern comforts of under floor heating and patio doors that alight onto the side elevation. Within this vicinity resides a wet room, if you incorporate the utility room, this section has the potential to create facilities for self contained multi-generational living. The wet room is highly contemporary, fully tiled with double walk in shower, the room is finished with a wall hung drawer unit and low level w.c.
The garden room forms part of 3 generous reception rooms which the property appreciates which are in addition to the family kitchen, with white cabinets, integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob, along with spaces and plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer, also plenty of space for additional cabinets and appliances ot potential to completely remodel to include an island.
The property appreciates the benefits of a dry wine cellar.
The first floor landing leads to four bedrooms, three of which are arranged with fitted furniture, all have use of the house bathroom. Furnished with a suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes a radiator and towel radiator, ceiling spotlights, fully tiled walls, and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Externally the property resides in beautiful gardens showcased perfectly by the accompanying aerial photographs and also includes a garage and timber outbuilding with electrical supply and outside tap.
LOCATION Conveniently located close to the market town of Brighouse and a five minute drive from Huddersfield, well regarded schooling and local amenities, Fixby is a desirable location ideal for growing families. Benefiting from close proximity to motorway links, the property is set back from Bradford Road. With good schools within the local area, A desirable location, betwixt two fabulous golf courses, Bradford Road is a well known address for its stately homes in which ours resides.
A large supermarket, restaurant and popular farm shop are within walking distance from the residence whilst further a field, the ideal positioning of Bradford road takes you to Halifax in only ten minutes.
Huddersfield is equipped with a popular train station which provides trains between Manchester and Liverpool in the North West and Newcastle and Middlesbrough in the North East and also to York, Scarborough and Hull via Leeds. There is also a train link between Brighouse & London taking less than 3 hours.
AGENTS NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.