- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Good sized gardens
- Detached Garage
- Close to local amenities
- Off Road Parking
- Available 2nd December 23
- Council Tax Band D
- Bond £1,440
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
Dining Kitchen 23' x 17' (7.01m x 5.18m) reducing to 6' x 9' (1.83m x 2.74m) approx. A large L shaped room housing the modern high gloss kitchen. White low and high cupboards alongside a contrasting granite effect work surface. The kitchen also comes well equipped with chrome oven, gas hob above and then extractor over. The open plan aspect allows a social ambience to move in. The dining area is decorated in pastel tones and is presented to an immaculate standard. French doors open on the decking to the rear allowing for the outdoors to flow in.
Lounge 17' x 11' (5.18m x 3.35m) reducing to 7' 11" x 9' (2.41m x 2.74m) approx. Another room in which has been decorated in pastel tones and to an incredibly high standard. A marble effect surround houses chrome gas fire lending itself to a delightful focal point. Juliette balconies allow for a wealth of natural light to spill into the room.
Master Bedroom 11' x 11' (3.35m x 3.35m) reducing to 6' x 8' (1.83m x 2.44m) approx. Presented to you again to show room standard. An impressive display of d?cor suiting the theme of the property. Rear facing window enjoys views towards fields and looks out onto the lawn garden. An ensuite bathroom comprises WC, pedestal hand wash basin and step in shower
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' (3.96m x 2.74m) approx. To the front of the property a large double bedroom housing a range of free standing furniture demonstrating the space on offer perfectly.
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 11" (2.74m x 2.41m) approx. Another bedroom to the front of the property is again a double in size and enjoys calm d?cor which the prospective buyer could put their own stamp on with ease.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 9' (3.00m x 2.74m) approx. Situated to the rear therefore enjoying the aforementioned views towards fields.
Bathroom Housing a white three piece suite noting bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and WC. Tiled with stark white tiling for ease of maintenance.
Front Boasting excellent kerb appeal this property is beautifully presented inside and out. A nicely maintained lawn garden is bordered by pretty flowers and shrubs. The garden wraps around the side to the garage.
Rear A great size! Stepping out from the Dining kitchen through the French doors, you are greeted by decking which then steps down onto a lawn garden.
Garage A single garage detached from the property is located just to the left.
COUNCIL TAX D
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.