- Substantial 4 double bedroom family home
- Dining Room and Separate Living Room
- French doors
- Rear enclosed garden
- Available 1st May 2023
- Bond £1,555
- Council Tax Band E
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
Lounge 427 x 330 14' (excluding bay) x 10' 10" (4.27m x 3.30m) approx. A spacious lounge having a bay window to the front of the property and part glazed french doors leading to the dining room.
Additional Lounge Photo 427 x 330
Dining Room 330 x 274 10' 10" x 9' (3.30m x 2.74m) approx. Benefiting from access from both the kitchen and lounge and having fully glazed french doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 315 x 292 10' 4" x 9' 7" (3.15m x 2.92m) approx. Providing additional living space, having laminate to the floor and french doors leading to the garden.
Dining/Kitchen 437 x 254 14' 4" x 8' 4" (4.37m x 2.54m) approx. A spacious family dining kitchen having a range of modern base and wall units with part tiled walls and tiles to the floor. Having an integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, fridge and freezer. Having 2 upvc double glazed windows with and outlook of the rear garden, a deep storage cupboard and door leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 157 x 155 5' 2" x 5' 1" (1.57m x 1.55m) approx. Having coordinating units, wall tiles and floor tiles to those in the kitchen with plumbing for a washing machine and external access door leading out to the side of the property.
W.C. 160 x 81 5' 3" x 2' 8" (1.60m x 0.81m) approx. Having a white 2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level W.C with tiled splash back and laminate to the floor.
Landing 160 x 81 Leading to the bedrooms and bathroom and benefiting from a storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 417 x 338 13' 8" x 11' 1" (4.17m x 3.38m) approx. A spacious master bedroom benefiting from modern fitted wardrobes and having a bay window to the front of the property.
En-suite Shower Room 168 x 173 5' 8" (reducing to 2' 9") x 5' 6" (reducing to 2' 9") (1.73m x 1.68m) approx. Having a white 2 piece suite comprising step in shower cubicle, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with part tiled walls and an obscured double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 338 x 287 11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.38m x 2.87m) approx. Having a window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 3 338 x 437 14' 4" (reducing to 7' 6") x 11' 1" (reducing to 6') (4.37m x 3.38m) approx. A useful 'L' shaped bedroom, particularly for children as it provides an area for a bed and an area for play. Having a window with an outlook to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 4 366 x 257 12' x 8' 5" (3.66m x 2.57m) approx. Being located at the front of the property and having a double glazed window.
Family Bathroom 163 x 185 6' 1" x 5' 4" (1.85m x 1.63m) approx. Having a white 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C with part tiled walls and an obscured window.
Front Garden 163 x 185 Having an open plan lawned garden to the front of the property with driveway parking and paved walk ways leading to the front entrance door and gated access to the rear garden.
Rear Garden 163 x 185 Having a gated access from the front of the property leading down a paved walkway and opening into the rear enclosed lawned garden with fence and hedge boundaries.
Garage 163 x 185 Having driveway parking leading to a single integral garage.
EPC 163 x 185
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.