- Fantastic location
- Commercial Premises
- 1 Main Office
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- Available NOW
- Bond £1,095
MAIN ROOM/OFFICE 31' 4" x 17' 5" (9.55m x 5.31m) Stairs rise from the front door leading up to a fantastic large light and airy space. The room is flooded with natural light courtesy of the 3 double glazed windows, there is a lovely feature fireplace and cupboard which houses the boiler.
FRONT ROOM/RECEPTION 15' 2" x 10' 10" (4.62m x 3.3m) A great space with large feature multi-paned window to the front, large storage cupboards over the top of the stairs.
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 5' 1" (3.43m x 1.55m) A useful kitchen area, having a range of cupboards and cabinets. This room also has a sink, power and lighting.
TOILET 7' 10" x 5' 11" (2.39m x 1.8m) Fitted with W.C. wash basin, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.